The numbers are all here, and the importance of the Hispanic market is undeniable:
- Hispanics are the nation’s largest minority with over 55 million people (17% of the nation’s total population).
- 1 in 6 Americans is Hispanic.
- Only Mexico has a larger Hispanic population than the US.
- Hispanic kids make up 23% of the population under 17.
- On average, Hispanics are younger than the population as a whole (28 years vs. 37 years, respectively).
- Hispanic households are larger than non-Hispanic households (3.5 persons per household for Hispanics vs. 2.6 persons for non-Hispanics).
In 1995 New World Global Research moved its headquarters from Latin America to the US to expand the business and share its expertise of the Hispanic market. We know Hispanics, and our goal is for our clients to get to know this important segment, by understanding its mentality and finding ways of connecting with it.
We are your partner when it comes to Hispanics. Based on the client’s needs, we find the best methodology that will provide culture-based and consumer-centric insights. Whether you want to conduct a national research study in the top five US Hispanic markets, or a micro project in Yakima, WA, we are there with your team, every step of the process, to find ways of making your brands relevant to this segment.
Latin America is a whole different world, and each country has its own idiosyncrasies. Over the past 20 years, New World Global Research has conducted research in most Latin American countries, for a wide range of product and service categories.
Cultural differences make dealing with Latin America challenging. Our goal is to provide invaluable consumer insights while facilitating the project management process. Through a network of associates throughout the region, New World Global Research designs, coordinates, executes and analyzes qualitative research studies, incorporating invaluable cultural insights from each country.