Alida Lechter – Chief Insights Officer
Alida has over 20 years of market research experience. She is a highly-skilled, bilingual (Spanish/English), qualitative researcher and moderator, who conducts focus groups, in-depth interviews, creative workshops and ethnographic projects among consumers in the United States, Europe and Latin America. Her cross-cultural background and international experience bring a unique perspective to the projects and give her a well-rounded view of the clients’ business challenges.
People and cultures are her passion, and her curiosity fuels her interest in digging deep into whatever it is she’s researching. Whether she’s in Los Angeles talking to middle-aged men about fiber supplements, in Madrid interviewing cardiologists about new treatment options, or in Johannesburg speaking to teenagers about soft drinks, Alida finds ways to make respondents feel at ease in order to uncover invaluable insights.
Alida is a native of Colombia, and has a degree in Resource Economics with a concentration in Food Marketing Economics from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst; she has completed several post-graduate courses in Marketing Research and International Business. In 2000, she was honored by “Working Woman” magazine as one of the top young businesswomen in the country.
She has experience in a wide range of product and service categories, such as: FMCG, automotive, OTC, fast food, personal care, luxury goods, pharmaceutical, banking and finance, entertainment, etc. Alida also enjoys working with non-profit organizations on projects which address pressing social issues.
Alida is an avid traveler, amateur cook, sports lover, classical music enthusiast, and dedicated mother. She splits her time between Miami and Madrid, and when not on a plane, you can find her roaming supermarket aisles in search of spices and condiments.
We work with a multidisciplinary group of experienced professionals who are curious and passionate about business strategies and human behaviors. We come from diverse international backgrounds and contribute contrasting analytical viewpoints, which enrich the quality of our research. Our shared vision is to unearth meaningful and actionable insights by getting closer to consumers with empathy, which allows us to really understand what they want and need. Customers who feel heard and understood will give you insights that are more truthful, and these insights will help transform brands.
So why us?
- Ability to relate to consumers – We connect with respondents and have meaningful conversations; whether face-to-face or online
- Flexibility throughout the research process – We listen and adapt to the clients’ needs, and are there every step of the way.
- Understand culture – We have worked with a wide range of population segments and in a great number of cities/countries
- In-house recruiting – We ensure you have the correct target and guarantee a quick turnaround.
- Discussion of findings and presentation of results – We plan working sessions with the client to discuss and analyze results in order to reach the best course of action.